Monday, February 23, 2009

Stampin' Up!!

I just got my confirmation email from Stampin' Up and I am now an official Demonstrator! I am SO excited! I signed up mainly to support my own habit but I already have a party lined up too! How fun is that? And a website!

http://stampinupwithdee.stampinup.net

Just a tip from one OCD stamper, if you are a little particular about ink on your stamps and/or wood blocks, always have a baby wipe next to your work area so you can immediately remove the ink from the stamp. Also, before you mount your stamps on the wooden blocks, coat each one with several coats of clear Polyeurathane. The ink will wipe right off and your stamps will always look like new! =) You can always go back and poly your already mounted stamps but BE CAREFUL not to get any poly on the rubber as it will harden and change how your stamped image will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment