Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 1st BLOG CANDY!!!

Yep, that's right! I am giving away my 1st Blog Candy! I think this is going to be lots of fun!

I will be giving away 2 items. The Kisses Valentine's Day Treat Jar filled with Cherry Cordial Kisses AND the Dog Treats Jar filled with small MilkBone dog biscuits! All you have to do is leave a comment stating which one you would like! I will draw the 2 names on Wednesday of next week, January 21, 2009 so I can get them mailed out to the winners before I leave for CHA on Sat. the 24th! Good Luck! =)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,Cute blog, and I love the dog pictures.
    They are so cute.I would like to try and win the Blog candy of Kisses. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!! My Chumba would totally LOVE the doggy treat one! Your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how sweet! My Max and Maddie would love the jar of doggie treats. Woof, woof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooooooooooh, cherry kisses are my weakness! Even though my pooches would love the milkbones - tough call but kisses it is. You are too cute! I love this idea - mind is I host my own free give away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindy! SO glad you stopped by! =) Host away my friend! I would love to see what you've made!

    ReplyDelete