Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Treats!

It's that time of year! Everything is pink or red and covered in HEARTS! I like Valentine's Day, more than some other holidays. I have been busy creating in my new studio and have listed several Valentine items on Ebay. I have several more so check back soon!
Here are my Ghirardelli Chocolate Square Valentine Wallets. SO CUTE!


These are really cute little Valentine Purses which hold Hershey's Nuggets! How Fun! I think these would make great party favors especially for a "Tea Party"!

These are great little boxes made from thick cardstock and filled with Hershey's Nuggets! The nuggets can be covered to match/coordinate or not, they are still TOO CUTE!


See, I have been busy! =) I also have several sets of decorated York Peppermint Patties I just haven't completed the packaging for those yet! They will be ready before the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration! I love all of your creations!!! Pure Genius!

    ReplyDelete