Friday, December 12, 2008

Boss Kuts

Here are pictures of some of the dies I have created for Boss Kut. It has been a very challenging assignment. Lots of time spent wondering what was going on because the communication is not good at all! I was asked to draw a particular picture, I submitted it, changes were needed, those were submitted then nothing for months but in checking out the site www.BossKut.com I discovered that several of my drawings had been turned into dies and digital downloads! It is really quite exciting seeing the dies hanging there in the store with my name on them! COOL! I have submitted drawings for 7 other items so all told that would be 13! I guess I will just continue to check out the website to see what has happened! I wanted to share!





The dog and the cat were pieced, inked/chalked by Boss Kut designers but the shapes are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment