Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NeverEnding Cards





I've been trying to find a pattern for a Neverending Card for forever! When I couldn't find a pattern I decided that I would just purchase one on Ebay. Well, I've watched probably 8 auctions and missed everyone! Something has come up or I have just plain forgotten that I was watching it, etc. but for whatever reason I've never gotten one. Last week I went to a crop with a group of stampers and there was a sweet lady there with one. She shared the instructions with me and OMG! what fun! I would have NEVER figured it out just having purchased one. I will be trying more details over the Christmas break like inking, stitching and maybe the use of brads. I know that you can't use much dimension or the card will not flip over and over again but I will experiment and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment