Sunday, December 28, 2008

MyScrapChick

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I am SO lucky because I am off work until January 5, 2009! I have decided to convert my garage into my very own work space so that is what I will be doing for all those days! I will post pics if things work the way I invision.

Have any of you ever seen these paper piecing patterns? If you are a scrapbooker, card maker or paper crafter you HAVE to check these out! Below is just one of the many different cds to choose from! The newest is Fairy Bears! To Die For!



So cute! Not only can you size and print out the patterns to cut out the old fashioned way (LOL!!) but they come in all sorts of file formats to be used with all the various electronic cutters! I will admit that I am not the most tech-savy but I do have a Gazelle and I do plan on trying these. I've printed the patterns and used them that way, they are SO stinking cute! I am a BIG fan! Check them out on their website www.myscrapchick.com or search on Ebay! Have Fun!



See Mine? Cute, huh? You know you want 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment