Monday, December 22, 2008

BRRR!! It's COLD outside and there's SNOW!!

In my 40 years I've never seen SNOW. Not really, not here! My mother said it snowed heavily when I was about 2 years old but I do not remember it. I remember in college in the late 1980's that there was enough ice that Sam Houston closed down for a couple of days but that is it.

On my way down the hall to a meeting I glanced out the window and it was SNOWING! HERE! Snow is so pretty! The temperatures have been in the 60's so the ground was much too warm for any accummulation but there was a nice dusting on the plants and the cars!





It was all gone by the morning and the tempuratures where once again in the 60's and 70's, right where we are supposed to be this time of year. The weather has been strange. Hot then cold and back again, like this morning. It is 30 degrees today! Ouch! 3 of my dogs decided it was cold enough to snuggle so I grabbed the camera to catch the pile up! LOL Beau, Emery and Allie on the couch trying to keep each other warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment