Friday, December 12, 2008

Emery

I probably won't be doing this blogging thing on the weekend. I live my life (8-5 anyway) in front of a computer so I really try to do other things on my weekends! Something aerobic! LOL I thought I would leave you all this Friday afternoon with a picture of my newest addition -- Emery or Em or Emmy or PupPup, etc. I rescued her on her last day of life at the Montgomery County Animal Shelter. She was about 9 weeks old and SO sick with what the shelter thought to be kennel cough. NO!! Acute Bronchial Pneumonia! She still coughs and wheezes but is thriving. What a sweetie! A solid white female PitBull puppy left to die after Hurricane Ike tore through this area. 3 friends and I went down to the shelter and pulled the last 17 dogs left there and have found homes for all but 1. He is safe and waiting for his furever home. Em has a good home now, she lives inside and has other doggers to play with. She has a toy box full of toys, gets Frosty Paws and spends a lot of time in mommy's lap. ENJOY!

1 comment: